Literature Review Service
A literature review is a comprehensive analysis of existing literature with the aim of identifying knowledge gaps and proposing possible bridges to the identified gaps. Literature review can be conducted as an independent paper based on a particular topic, and can also be integrated into a larger paper such as a research project or a capstone project. Irrespective of the way the literature review is conducted, the rules remain the same. Identification of most current and relevant literature is the key in acing a literature review, but unfortunately, the methodological identification of such research is not an easy task for many students. The use of online libraries and library features for filtering out literature that mimics or is similar to what the researcher wants can be a tedious task filled with confusion on the most credible sources to use for the review. Our expert team of writers seeks to make the process of developing high quality literature review easy for all students at pocket-friendly prices.
Quality Evaluation Policy
- The first step involves contacting our online Customer Support team to raise awareness about the problem
- Confirmation of the automatically generated message follows, with the client acknowledging that he/she initiated the quality evaluation process
- Submission of evidence on why the paper should receive compensation, for example, plagiarism report, professor’s comments, issued grade, and other supporting evidence that shows the writer is incompetent
Proficient Academic Writers is keen on ensuring that our customers remain satisfied, not only with the writing services, but also with their experience with our system. We therefore seek to resolve matters submitted for quality evaluation in the shortest time possible. However, the Customer Care Manager is allowed up to 14 days to resolve such matters wholly.
Averting the Possibility of Quality Evaluation
- Receiving a high quality paper is a function of both the client and the writer. There are a few strategies that the client can utilize in order to reduce the likelihood of quality evaluation
- The writer heavily relies on the instructions submitted by the client to complete the paper. It is therefore imperative that the client submits comprehensive information needed to complete the order.
- It is also imperative that the client keeps in contact when the order is in progress, so as to review the content before final submission. Furnishing the writer with an outline reduces the risk of dissatisfaction with the written content.
- Using the same writer who understands your needs is beneficial to you in the long run.
- Constantly checking the messages and any notifications from Proficient Academic Writers, and responding accordingly is also encouraged